All my life I have felt as if 'something' was just not right. I never could figure it out, or even understand why I was feeling this way. I went to church, studied the Bible, 'lived' for God, all of these things that I felt was the missing link to what I was feeling. The more I did this, the more I came into this feeling of 'emptiness' something not being 'right'.
Let me also explain that I DO believe in God. More than I ever had..and I didn't think that could ever be possible. I am just beginning to understand that God is more than we have ever been taught or could ever understand.....(or maybe we can). Please join me in this journey of my findings, and lets discuss what we believe they are. I have an open mind, so unless you have one as well and are willing to except that we are being lied to...this site probably is a waste of time for you!
So! Why have I pointed out 'Free Masonry', and why is it important?
That was my question too, because I always thought of 'Free Masons' to be the good guys. They are always doing the best things in our communities...helping children...ect. So this must be a GOOD thing that they are all over our currency...(and so many other things) right?

click to enlarge (MUST READ)

If all of this is not enough proof then I will give you another image taken from the headquarters of Freemasonry in Queensland, Australia showing prominently the Masonic eye in the pyramid. See the top of the image, right in the middle.

One more to firmly establish the eye in the pyramid as a Masonic symbol.

NOW LOOK AT OUR MONEY AGAIN EVEN CLOSER!
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)



- 13 leaves in the olive branch
- 13 bars and stripes in the shield
- 13 arrows in the right claw
- 13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon
- 13 stars in the green crest above
- 32 long feathers on its right wing representing the 32ยบ in Freemasonry
- 13 granite stones in the Pyramid. (The 13 layers represent the 13 Illuminati bloodlines)
- 13 letters in Annuit Coeptis

666
Come on folks! Do you think I am crazy NOW?? Since WHEN has 666 been tied to something GOOD??????
No comments:
Post a Comment